Influence: Living a Contagious Life
Brett Eastman | Dee Eastman | Todd Wendorff | Denise Wendorff
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free Shipping on orders $30+ (excludes AK & HI)
What does it take to build character? How do you instill godly qualities inside yourself that are displayed consistently through words, actions, an... Read More
What does it take to build character? How do you instill godly qualities inside yourself that are displayed consistently through words, actions, and attitudes that reflect what Jesus himself is like? Building Character Together takes you and your small group inside the Bible to learn character-building lessons from some of its most compelling figures. In six enjoyable, interactive sessions, each volume in this six-volume series helps you deeply explore the complex issues of developing Christian character. Combining study, discussion, and shared experiences, here is a pathway to growth both individually and as a group. Explore the lives of David, Mary Magdalene, Jacob, and other men and women of the Bible. Learn lessons from their successes and failures and from their relationships with God and other people that you can readily link to yourself and your own life circumstances. Enjoy frank discussions that draw you and other group members deeper into each others’ lives. And put it all into action in a one-day group retreat, a service project, a mini-mission work, and other experiences that help you make the leap from good words to good works. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Brett Eastman , Dee Eastman , Todd Wendorff , Denise Wendorff
- About the Contributor(s) Brett Eastman has championed small groups and leadership development at both Saddleback and Willow Creek Community Church over the past...Brett Eastman has championed small groups and leadership development at both Saddleback and Willow Creek Community Church over the past decade. He is president and founder of LifeTogether, and one of the authors of the Silver Medallion winner Doing LifeTogether, the adult curriculum published by Zondervan.
Dee Eastman is the co-director of the women’s Bible study at Saddleback Church called “The Journey.”
Todd is the lead pastor of the River Church in the South Bay, California.
Denise Wendorff co-leads a women's Bible class at Saddleback Valley Community Church called The Journey. show more
- Publish Date02/22/2011
- Series Building Character Together
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 0.0(h) x 0.0(w) x 0.0(d) inches
- Price $4.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.