In a Snap!: Tasty Southern Recipes You Can Make in 5, 10, 15, or 30 Minutes
- Regular price
- Sale price
You know how it goes. You get caught at work past six in a meeting that doesn’t seem to end. And your son has baseball practice, while your daughter forgot about a science fair project that’s due tomorrow; and in the middle of it all, everyone is starving. There can’t possibly be an option that doesn’t involve a crackly drive-thru loudspeaker, can there? Tammy Algood says there can!
In a Snap! is your playbook of ideas for fabulous meals that materialize with ease on the most time-crunched of days, all without surrendering the delicious results your family demands. Organized in chapters of 5-, 10-, 15-, and 30-minute meals, this collection accommodates your ever-changing schedule and ensures that a home-cooked meal is always an option in your household—no matter how thinly you may be stretched.
Deliver a batch of Algood’s Spicy Chicken Tenders to the table, alongside her Quick-Smoked Baked Beans the next time you need to feed your crew in less than 15 minutes. Or try serving up the delicious Crawfish Macaroni and Cheese and a Pineapple Orange Cheesecake for dessert, and you’ve got a 30-minute meal elegant enough for unexpected dinner guests. How about throwing together a 10-minute Smoked Almond Blue Cheese Dip for an appetizer that’s sure to impress on game day? Need some breakfast ideas tasty enough to entice your family to partake of the day’s most important meal? Offer up some Orange Praline Breakfast Bread or Pumpkin Pancakes with Pecan Butter, and watch priorities change around your house.
Interspersed throughout these delicious meals, Algood provides tips and suggestions that will help to organize your cooking process and de-stress mealtime at your house. In a Snap! makes it happen!Read Less
- Contributor(s)Tammy Algood
- About the Contributor(s) Tammy Algood is a food personality on Nashville's local ABC, CBS, NBC, and Fox affiliates, as well as statewide on PBS....
Tammy Algood is a food personality on Nashville's local ABC, CBS, NBC, and Fox affiliates, as well as statewide on PBS. You can hear her food reports and commentary on Nashville radio networks, Clear Channel, and NPR. She conducts cooking schools at various Tennessee wineries and has been published in numerous magazines and newspapers.show more
- Publish Date05/28/2013
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $1.49
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.