I Love You All the Same
- Regular price
- Sale price
Three adorable bear cubs learn that even though they are very different, Mama and Papa love them all the same!
This humorous, rhyming story features three bear siblings who are very different: they don’t look the same or sound the same or eat the same. Brown Bear only wants honey; Polar Bear craves fish; and little Panda Bear snacks only on bamboo shoots. When playing hide-and-seek in the snow, Polar Bear always wins. And little Polar and Panda are always bored while Brown Bear is hibernating. How could they get along in a family when they are so, so different? With gentleness and love, Mama Bear and Papa Bear assure their cubs that even though they are different, they are loved the same, and God put them in the same family for a purpose.
Darling illustrations by Alison Edgson (An Easter Prayer, 2012) add even more sweetness to this comforting message. The book is also a great resource for adoptive families who want to assure their children that whether biological or adopted, each of them is incredibly loved.
Features & Benefits:
- A perfect way for parents to tell their children how much they love each of them
- Great purchase for parents and grandparents looking for ways to show siblings how they are each special and unique
- Good resource to prepare big brothers and sisters for new members (and personalities!) coming into the family
- Adorable art from Alison Edgson makes this a great purchase for a baby shower, a gift for a new mom, or anytime
- A great resource for adoptive families
- Padded Board Book
- Contributor(s)Donna Keith , Allson Edgson
- About the Contributor(s) Alison Edgson was born in County Down in Northern Ireland. She worked in the computer department of a bank before...
Alison Edgson was born in County Down in Northern Ireland. She worked in the computer department of a bank before studying Visual Communication at the University of Ulster in Belfast. After graduating with a First, she and her husband Jeff moved to an old chapel in the Usk Valley in Wales where she now paints and illustrates children’s books and greetings cards. She spends most of her free time trying to tame the tangle of Welsh hillside that is her “garden”, indulging the cat, and walking her two energetic Labradors. She loves running and generally getting involved in village life.show more
- Publish Date05/27/2014
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Board Book
- Weight (lbs)0.9 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)21.59 lb
- Dimensions 8.0(h) x 8.13(w) x 0.7(d) inches
- Price $6.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.