I Know You Love Me but Do You Like Me?: How to Become Your Mate's Best Friend
- Regular price
- Sale price
In I Know You Love Me but Do You Like Me?, O'Connor takes a humorous look at how couples can build strong marriages by developing what he calls "a like-minded love" for one another. From the mystery of a woman's wardrobe to the perils of the Brownie Point system, decorating for the sexes to reading each other's minds, O'Connor pokes fun at many of the inevitable conflicts that erupt in every marriage. He offers helpful, biblical insights to help husbands and wives learn to lighten up, laugh at themselves, and become more likeable spouses in the process.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Joey O'Connor
- About the Contributor(s) Joey O'Connor is a conference speaker and the author of twelve books for couples, parents and young adults. His other...
Joey O'Connor is a conference speaker and the author of twelve books for couples, parents and young adults. His other books from W Publishing Group are the popular titles,Women are Always Right and Men are Never WrongandI Know You Love Me, but Do You Like Me? He lives with his wife and children in San Clemente, California, where he likes to surf, eat fish tacos, and lie in the hot sand.show more
- Publish Date07/26/2010
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $6.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.