I Hope You Dance Journal
- Regular price
- Sale price
Both as a hit song and as a New York Times best selling book, I Hope You Dance has captured the hearts of people the world over. The words of inspiration created by Mark D. Sanders and Tia Sillers are so moving that thousands of people have told of buying the book and then going back to buy copies for their friends, children, or bridesmaids.
Now, fans of this beloved book can record their own journey of getting everything out of life that it has to offer, in this attractive journal.
Featuring new text written by Sanders and Sillers, the I Hope You Dance Journal will be a wonderful gift for anyone who has enjoyed either the book or the song.
Living might mean taking chances,
But they're worth taking...
- Contributor(s)Mark D. Sanders , Tia Sillers
- About the Contributor(s) Mark D. Sanders is a songwriter and father and soccer coach who lives in Nashville with his wife, Cindy, and...Mark D. Sanders is a songwriter and father and soccer coach who lives in Nashville with his wife, Cindy, and children. He's had #1 songs recorded by George Strait, Faith Hill, Lee Ann Womack, Alan Jackson and a slew of others.
Tia Sillers is a songwriter and a gardener who counts her parents among her best friends. When not writing, she follows her recording-artist husband around the globe. She's had hits with the Dixie Chicks, Kenny Wayne Shepard, Pam Tillis, Alan Jackson and Lee Ann Womack. show more
- Publish Date07/26/2002
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $6.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.