I Am Loved with DVD: Walking in the Fullness of God’s Love
- Regular price
- Sale price
I Am Loved shares the unique insights and wisdom of the last disciple to walk with Jesus in this in-depth study of the book of 1 John. Wendy wrote this book for every woman longing to live out God’s unconditional love. Her teaching compels you to walk in the fullness of God’s love–because His love truly changes everything!
This study will help you:
- Develop a more intimate understanding of God’s love
- Transform your attitude and actions into reflections of God
- Identify and discern God’s truth from false teaching
- Confront barriers keeping you from experiencing God’s complete love
- Boldly and confidently walk as a woman loved
Includes biblical and historical background insights, practical application, group discussion questions, and a memory verse for each week. This study may be completed individually or with a small group.
This study can also be used with the five-session video to develop a more intimate understanding of God’s love that will transform your attitude and actions into reflections of Him.
This pack contains one book and one DVD.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Wendy Blight , InScribed
- About the Contributor(s) Wendy Blight is a member of the Proverbs 31 Ministries' First 5 Writing Team and serves as the Proverbs 31 On-Line...
Wendy Blight is a member of the Proverbs 31 Ministries' First 5 Writing Team and serves as the Proverbs 31 On-Line Bible Study Small Group Ministry Training and Development Coordinator. She is a national speaker, Bible teacher, attorney, and author of Living So That: Making Faith-Filled Choices in the Midst of a Messy Life and Hidden Joy in a Dark Corner: The Transforming Power of God's Story, both featured as Proverbs 31 On-Line Bible Studies. She has been a featured guest on Oprah Radio, the 700 Club, Family Life Today with Dennis Rainey, Revive our Hearts with Nancy Leigh DeMoss, and Building Relationships with Dr. Gary Chapman. Wendy's favorite place to be is at home in Charlotte, North Carolina writing and enjoying time with her husband, Monty, and their two children, Lauren and Bo. You can connect with Wendy through her website at www.wendyblight.com and through Proverbs 31 Ministries.
- Publish Date01/16/2018
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Series InScribed Collection
- Format DVD and Trade Paper
- Weight (lbs)1.08 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)25.93 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 1.5(d) inches
- Price $30.79
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.