How to Live with Your Parents Without Losing Your Mind
- Regular price
- Sale price
If you think How to Live with Your Parents Without Losing Your Mind! was written to teach teens how to change their parents, think again. This book helps you change your family starting where the power to change really begins -- with yourself and the way you view your folks. Ken Davis cuts through the complexities of living with parents. He uses the Bible to drive home the importance of family harmony. He encourages you that God is the "Wizard of Odds" who can help you overcome any family problem, no matter how big or small. And Ken shows you communication skills that can really make a difference. But don’t get the idea this book is for teens only. Parents should read it, too. They'll find new understanding of how they really make decisions, how they assert their teenagers -- and it will help young adults improve the way they "teenage" their parents. Read it, let your family read it . . . and watch good things start to happen.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Ken Davis
- About the Contributor(s) Ken Davis provides a unique mixture of side-splitting humor and inspiration that never fails to delight and enrich audiences of...Ken Davis provides a unique mixture of side-splitting humor and inspiration that never fails to delight and enrich audiences of all ages. Davis’s daily radio program, Lighten Up! is broadcast on over 500 stations nationwide. show more
- Publish Date08/15/1988
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.36 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)14.37 lb
- Dimensions 8.0(h) x 5.25(w) x 0.44(d) inches
- Font Size Not Applicablept
- Price $9.09
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.