How to Lead When Your Boss Can't (or Won't)
- Regular price
- Sale price
Every day millions of people with high potential are frustrated and held back by incompetent leaders. New York Times bestselling leadership author John C. Maxwell knows this because the number one question he gets asked is about how to lead when the boss isn’t a good leader.
You don’t have to be trapped in your work situation. In this book, adapted from the million-selling The 360-Degree Leader, now distilled down for busy professionals, Maxwell unveils the keys to successfully navigating the challenges of working for a bad boss. Maxwell teaches how to position yourself for current and future success, take the high road with a poor leader, avoid common pitfalls, work well with teammates, and develop influence wherever you find yourself.
Practicing the principles taught in this book will result in endless opportunities—for your organization, your career, and your life. You can learn how to lead when your boss can’t (or won’t).Read Less
- Contributor(s)John C. Maxwell
- About the Contributor(s) John C. Maxwell is a #1 New York Times bestselling author, coach, and speaker who has sold more than 33 million books...
John C. Maxwell is a #1 New York Times bestselling author, coach, and speaker who has sold more than 33 million books in fifty languages. He has been identified as the #1 leader in business and the most influential leadership expert in the world. His organizations - the John Maxwell Company, The John Maxwell Team, EQUIP, and the John Maxwell Leadership Foundation - have translated his teachings into seventy languages and used them to train millions of leaders from every country of the world. A recipient of the Horatio Alger Award, as well as the Mother Teresa Prize for Global Peace and Leadership from the Luminary Leadership Network, Dr. Maxwell influences Fortune 500 CEOs, the presidents of nations, and entrepreneurs worldwide. For more information about him visit JohnMaxwell.com.show more
- Publish Date10/01/2019
- PublisherHarperCollins Leadership
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)0.38 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)13.65 lb
- Dimensions 7.25(h) x 4.63(w) x 0.63(d) inches
- Price $9.09
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.