Hitler in the Crosshairs (Enhanced Edition): A GI's Story of Courage and Faith
- Regular price
- Sale price
This is the story of Ira “Teen” Palm, a soldier in World War II, from Mount Vernon, NY, through the European Theater of World War II, to his acquisition of a pistol engraved with Hitler’s initials as he stormed Hitler’s Munich apartment in a covert operation. The story of the man and the pistol has never been told—and might just write a new chapter in history.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Maurice Possley , John D. Woodbridge
- About the Contributor(s) Maurice Possley is a Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist who is a Research Fellow at the Santa Clara University School of Law’s...Maurice Possley is a Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist who is a Research Fellow at the Santa Clara University School of Law’s Northern California Innocence Project. He is the author of two non-fiction books: Everybody Pays: Two Men, One Murder and the Price of Truth and The Brown’s Chicken Massacre.
John Woodbridge (PhD, University of Toulouse, France) is research professor of Church History and History of Christian Thought at Trinity Evangelical Divinity School in Deerfield, Illinois, where he has taught since 1970. He was previously a senior editor of Christianity Today and is the author of Biblical Authority: A Critique of the Rogers/McKim Proposal and coauthor of Letters Along the Way. He is the editor of Great Leaders of the Christian Church and coeditor of works including The Mark of Jesus. Woodbridge is the recipient of four Gold Medallion Awards. show more
- Publish Date05/13/2011
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 0.0(h) x 0.0(w) x 0.0(d) inches
- Price $1.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.