His Love Endures Forever
- Regular price
- Sale price
An unplanned pregnancy. An absent father. Can love really endure all things?
Danielle Kent is anything but Amish. But as destiny would have it, she has fallen in love with an Amish man.
Now she’s 18, pregnant, and hopeful that the child’s Amish father—Matthew Lapp—will do the right thing and marry her. She knows Matthew plans to leave his Colorado settlement for a life in the Englisch world. But that plan never included a baby.
When Matthew walks away from her and their unborn child, she has nowhere to turn. Her unlikely friendship with Levi offers some comfort—yet they have so little in common. This wasn’t the plan she had for her life, and she has never felt so alone. She doesn’t want to be pregnant. Doesn’t want to be Amish. Doesn’t want to trust God.
God has plans beyond what her mind can imagine . . . loving plans to show a lost young woman that His love never fails but endures forever.
“Wiseman is among the best at writing moving Amish fiction.” —Booklist review of The Wonder of His LoveRead Less
- Contributor(s)Beth Wiseman
- About the Contributor(s) Bestselling and award-winning author Beth Wiseman has sold over two million books. She is the recipient of the coveted Holt...
Bestselling and award-winning author Beth Wiseman has sold over two million books. She is the recipient of the coveted Holt Medallion, a two-time Carol Award winner, and has won the Inspirational Reader’s Choice Award three times. Her books have been on various bestseller lists, including CBD, CBA, ECPA, and Publishers Weekly. Beth and her husband are empty nesters enjoying country life in south central Texas. Visit her online at BethWiseman.com; Facebook: AuthorBethWiseman; Twitter: @BethWiseman; Instagram: @bethwisemanauthor.show more
- Publish Date10/02/2012
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Series A Land of Canaan Novel
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.72 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)25.95 lb
- Dimensions 8.5(h) x 5.5(w) x 0.88(d) inches
- Price $11.19
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.