Heresy: A History of Defending the Truth
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Contributor(s)Alister E. McGrath
- About the Contributor(s) Alister E. McGrath is a historian, biochemist, and Christian theologian born in Belfast, Northern Ireland. McGrath, a longtime professor at...
Alister E. McGrath is a historian, biochemist, and Christian theologian born in Belfast, Northern Ireland. McGrath, a longtime professor at Oxford University, now holds the Chair in Science and Religion at Oxford. He is the author of several books on theology and apologetics, including Christianity's Dangerous Idea and Mere Apologetics. He lives in Oxford, England and lectures regularly in the United States.show more
- Publish Date11/02/2010
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.52 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)33.58 lb
- Dimensions 8.0(h) x 5.38(w) x 0.75(d) inches
- Price $9.79
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.