Help Me, Jesus! I Have Nothing to Wear!: The Go-To Guide for All Shapes and Sizes
- Regular price
- Sale price
In Help Me, Jesus! I Have Nothing To Wear! Shari Braendel teaches you how to finally love the body God gave you and how to look your best—from discovering your body shape and learning to dress it, to finding your best colors, to wearing jeans that flatter your thighs and hips, to finding the best places to shop to suit your unique personal style.
Many of us are watching reality TV shows to get a clue on how to dress right and look good. We hungrily purchase fashion magazines any time the cover article has something to do with how we can hide our despised body parts. We make mad dashes to the local department store to pick up the new anti-wrinkle cream Dr. Oz promised will take ten years away from our face.
We care about how we look. Why is that? Because we’re women, and women love to look and feel good. God made us that way. And this is not a bad thing. In fact, it’s a wonderful thing! God loves beauty. We should reflect his image by remembering that fashion meets faith the minute we decide what to wear each day. How we dress reveals to the world who we are, on the inside.
This comprehensive style guidewill show you how to look and feel your best, no matter what day it is or what the occasion. And it will stop you from screaming at the top of your lungs, “Help me, Jesus! I have nothing to wear!”Read Less
- Contributor(s)Shari Braendel
- About the Contributor(s) Shari Braendel is founder of Fashion meets Faith and America's #1 Christian Personal Style Coach. She graduated from Bauder Fashion...
Shari Braendel is founder of Fashion meets Faith and America's #1 Christian Personal Style Coach. She graduated from Bauder Fashion College with a degree in Fashion Merchandising and created her own image consulting firm, Images by Shari. She joined the Proverbs 31 Ministries speaker team and became one of the most sought-after speakers for Christian women's retreats, conferences, and youth events all over the nation. Now with her own Fashion Meets Faith brand, she regularly hosts workshops for women to help them appreciate their beauty, discover their natural assets, and learn what to wear so they can look and feel their best. Shari lives with her husband, Dave, in Charlotte, NC.show more
- Publish Date07/08/2014
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)1.36 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)32.65 lb
- Dimensions 9.25(h) x 7.4(w) x 0.6(d) inches
- Price $11.19
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.