Heaven Changes Everything: The Rest of Our Story
- Regular price
- Sale price
In Heaven Changes Everything, the Burpos share details about their experience and about Colton's visit to heaven that they weren't able to include in the original story or in the Sony Pictures release of the Heaven Is for Real movie. Practical and inspiring, the short essays shed light on living with a miracle and the afterlife, each ending with a relevant scripture. Listen in as Todd, and for the first time ever Sonja, from her perspective as a mom, show you how believing heaven is for real helps us survive hardships here on earth, including the death of a loved one or the loss of a child through tragedy, miscarriage, or even abortion.
This newly revised edition offers bonus material including:
- New foreword
- Never-before-seen family photos
- Favorite scenes from the movie
- Q&A section
Come see how heaven can indeed touch earth and change everything.
- Contributor(s)Todd Burpo , Sonja Burpo
- About the Contributor(s) Todd Burpo is pastor of Crossroads Wesleyan and a volunteer fireman. He and his wife, Sonja, have four children: Colton...
Todd Burpo is pastor of Crossroads Wesleyan and a volunteer fireman. He and his wife, Sonja, have four children: Colton is an active teenager; he has an older sister, Cassie; a younger brother, Colby; and a very special sister he met in heaven. Sonja Burpo is a busy mom and pastor's wife. A certified elementary teacher, Sonja is passionate about children's ministry and helping women work through the difficulty of miscarriage.
Sonja Burpo is a busy mom and pastor's wife. A certified teacher in the state of Nebraska, she has taught in the public school system both in Oklahoma as well as in Imperial. Sonja is passionate about children's ministry and helping women through the difficulty of miscarriage. show more
- Publish Date01/06/2015
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $6.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.