Halley's Bible Handbook, Classic Edition: Completely Revised and Expanded Edition—Over 6 Million Copies Sold
- Regular price
- Sale price
The bestselling Bible handbook of all time with millions of copies sold, Halley's Bible Handbook has been thoroughly updated, while retaining its time-honored features and Dr. Halley's highly personal style, to offer even greater clarity, insight, and usefulness.
Halley's Bible Handbook makes the Bible's wisdom and message accessible to everyone. Whether you've read the Bible many times or never before, you will find insights that provide a firmer grasp of God's Word and an appreciation for the cultural, religious, and geographic settings in which the story of the Bible unfolds. Written for both mind and heart, this completely revised, updated, and expanded edition features:
- All-new maps, photographs, and illustrations
- Contemporary design
- Practical Bible reading programs
- Helpful tips for Bible study
- Fascinating archaeological information
- Easy-to-understand sections on how we got the Bible and on church history
- Improved indexes
- Contributor(s)Henry H. Halley
- About the Contributor(s) Dr. Henry H. Halley was a well-respected author, minister, and Bible lecturer, dedicating his life to spreading his passion for...Dr. Henry H. Halley was a well-respected author, minister, and Bible lecturer, dedicating his life to spreading his passion for Bible study and memorization. The original "Halley's Bible Handbook" grew from small pamphlets about the Bible that he gave away to encourage churches and individuals in Bible study. show more
- Publish Date09/09/2014
- PublisherZondervan Academic
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)1.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)12.01 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Font Size Not Applicablept
- Price $18.89
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.