Growing Deep in the Christian Life: Essential Truths for Becoming Strong in the Faith
- Regular price
- Sale price
Discover Your Roots Whether you drive a truck, wait tables, work in an office, or ferry the kids to and from soccer practice, Chuck Swindoll understands that your world is practical, earthy, tough, and relentless. Growing Deep in the Christian Life takes theology out of the ivory tower and enables you to apply it to where you live every day. The basics of the faith are the roots from which we draw emotional stability, mental food for growth, and spiritual energy and perspective on life. Growing Deep in the Christian Life offers an easy-going and practical approach that reviews ten key doctrines and shows their power to strengthen and encourage you in faith. Swindoll says, "By returning to our roots, we determine precisely where we stand. We equip ourselves for living the life God designed us to live." Growing Deep in the Christian Life helps you dig deeper and discover the essentials of the faith--essentials that enable you to experience Christian discipleship at a richer and more mature level.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Charles R. Swindoll
- About the Contributor(s) Charles R. Swindoll has devoted his life to the clear, practical teaching and application of God's Word. He currently pastors...
Charles R. Swindoll has devoted his life to the clear, practical teaching and application of God's Word. He currently pastors Stonebriar Community Church in Frisco, Texas, and serves as the chancellor of Dallas Theological Seminary. His renowned Insight for Living radio program airs around the world. Chuck and Cynthia, his partner in life and ministry, have four grown children and ten grandchildren.show more
- Publish Date03/23/1995
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)1.32 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)31.69 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 5.88(w) x 1.13(d) inches
- Font Size Not Applicablept
- Price $11.19
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.