God's Wisdom for Fathers
- Regular price
- Sale price
"Happy is the man who finds wisdom, and the man who gains understanding . . . " Proverbs 3:13
Father’s face countless challenges as they raise their children into upright and godly adults, especially with the many temptations and distractions going on in today’s culture.
God’s Wisdom for Fathers was created to give timeless wisdom and guidance by providing Scripture arranged into 9 categories, covering 61 subjects ranging from protecting your family from harm and despair, to blessing them with strength and hope.
Included are pages at the back for prayer lists and personal study notes. It’s a power-packed, helpful sourcebook that can be used year after year.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Jack Countryman
- About the Contributor(s) Jack Countryman is the founder of JCountryman gift books, a division of Thomas Nelson, and is the recipient of the...
Jack Countryman is the founder of JCountryman gift books, a division of Thomas Nelson, and is the recipient of the Evangelical Christian Publishers Association’s Charlie Jordan Lifetime Achievement Award. Over the past 30 years, he has developed bestselling gift books such as God’s Promises for Your Every Need, God’s Promises for Men, God’s Promises for Women, God Listens, and Red Letter Words of Jesus. Countryman’s books have sold more than 20 million units. His graduation books alone have sold more than 1.6 million units.show more
- Publish Date03/30/2010
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $0.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.