God's Great Creation: Level 2
- Regular price
- Sale price
Age Range: 4 to 8
“Man and woman had been created in God’s image …
that meant people were extra special to God.”
God spent seven days creating his world. He made the stars and the moon, the plants and the trees, and the birds and the fish. On the last day he made Adam and Eve—people like you! God loved everything that he made. But one day Adam and Eve disobeyed God.
This level 2 I Can Read! book is designed for newly independent readers and is based on the Adventure Bible—the #1 Bible for kids!Read Less
- Contributor(s)David Miles
- About the Contributor(s) Born and raised in Michigan, David spent his childhood sloshing through creek beds, climbing trees, and creating numerous baked goods. That spirit...
Born and raised in Michigan, David spent his childhood sloshing through creek beds, climbing trees, and creating numerous baked goods. That spirit of adventure and curiosity often finds its way into his illustrations through quirky characters and hidden surprises. After spending a decade in Philadelphia and New York pursuing his artistic dreams, David has moved back to the familiar surroundings of Michigan. Now, when he's not drawing and painting he still enjoys a good romp through the woods.
- Publish Date08/26/2014
- Series I Can Read! / Adventure Bible
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.18 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)21.69 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.13(d) inches
- Price $4.99