God's Answers for the Graduate: Class of 2021 - Brown NKJV: New King James Version
- Regular price
- Sale price
God's Answers® for the Graduate is a thoughtful graduation gift that addresses questions grads will encounter throughout life. It's a wonderful keepsake full of answers straight from God's Word that address carefully chosen topics, such as character, relationships, time management, and decision-making, that are vital to successful living.
To commemorate your favorite student's high school or college graduation, give the gift of God's answers to the many questions grads are sure to face as they take their next steps in life. God's Answers® for the Graduate is designed beautifully with:
- A leathersoft cover with foil stamping and rounded corners
- A deluxe ribbon marker and presentation page
- A design that lends itself to personalization by imprinting the graduate's name
- Hundreds of answers straight from God's Word
- Contributor(s)Jack Countryman
- About the Contributor(s) Jack Countryman is the founder of JCountryman gift books, a division of Thomas Nelson, and is the recipient of the...
Jack Countryman is the founder of JCountryman gift books, a division of Thomas Nelson, and is the recipient of the Evangelical Christian Publishers Association’s Kip Jordan Lifetime Achievement Award. Over the past 30 years, he has developed bestselling gift books such as God’s Promises for Your Every Need, God’s Promises for Men, God’s Promises for Women, God Listens, and Red Letter Words of Jesus. Countryman’s books have sold more than 27 million units. His graduation books alone have sold more than 1.6 million units.show more
- Publish Date03/02/2021
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Series God's Answers®
- Format Leathersoft™
- Weight (lbs)0.89 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)32.14 lb
- Price $10.49
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.