God, Where Are You?
- Regular price
- Sale price
Benjamin Kisoni was young, gifted, university educated and confident that he would make his mark as a Christian leader in the Democratic Republic of the Congo. But civil war robbed him and his wife and children of all they possessed. On returning to their home town, they found that living by Christian principles brought them abuse rather than praise. When they eventually managed to struggle to their feet, they were brought down again by the assassination of Benjamin’s younger brother, the struggle for justice, and the growing awareness that Benjamin too was a marked man. For the safety of his family, he had to flee the DRC and see refugee status in the USA. A devoted believer, he brought each situation to the Lord, sometimes in grief, sometimes in anger. In this book he recounts what he learnt about God and himself on this long journey.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Benjamin Kisoni
- About the Contributor(s) Benjamin Kisoni has been a school principal, pastor, Christian writer, and radio presenter in the Democratic Republic of Congo. He...
Benjamin Kisoni has been a school principal, pastor, Christian writer, and radio presenter in the Democratic Republic of Congo. He was forced into exile in the United States, where he is currently exercising a pastoral ministry among African immigrants in the International Christian Fellowship in Johnson City, Tennessee.show more
- Publish Date12/04/2012
- PublisherZondervan Academic
- Series Hippo
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.35 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)29.82 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.38(d) inches
- Price $9.09
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.