Global Youth Ministry: Reaching Adolescents Around the World
- Regular price
- Sale price
As the world's youth population continues to grow and interact globally in an instant through blogging, texting, and social networking, youth ministry is adapting in equal fashion. Authors Terry Linhart and David Livermore offer advice that's substantiated by more than twenty prominent worldwide youth leaders: be prepared. Global Youth Ministry is the first textbook to recognize the phenomenon of global youth ministry and to coordinate leading youth ministry voices in a discussion of the theological, theoretical, sociocultural, and historical issues that shape ministries around the world. Traditionally, students of international youth ministries have had to wade through a range of sources, perspectives, and agendas. This versatile text distills all that, and focuses on real-world experiences, challenges, and issues that are part of international ministries. This book is essential reading for undergraduate and graduate-level students and youth ministry leaders who have a heart for missions, social awareness and spiritual empathy, and a desire to serve young people around the world.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Terry D. Linhart , David Livermore
- About the Contributor(s) Terry Linhart (PhD, Purdue University) is Chair of the Religion and Philosophy Department at Bethel College, Indiana where he teaches...Terry Linhart (PhD, Purdue University) is Chair of the Religion and Philosophy Department at Bethel College, Indiana where he teaches ministry-related courses. His research and writing has focused on missions, evangelism, multicultural ministry, and leadership development. He is the co-author of Evangelism Remixed: Empowering Students for Courageous and Contagious Faith, and author of Middle School Talksheets: Life of Christ and High School Talksheets: Life of Christ. Terry and his wife, Kelly, have three teenagers, Lauren, Jayson, and Sean.
DAVID LIVERMORE, PH.D., is President and Partner at the Cultural Intelligence Center. He has done training and consulting for leaders in more than 100 countries and is the author of The Cultural Intelligence Difference. show more
- Publish Date05/04/2011
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 0.0(h) x 0.0(w) x 0.0(d) inches
- Price $3.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.