Generation Change: Roll Up Your Sleeves and Change the World
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free Shipping on orders $30+ (excludes AK & HI)
Just look around and you'll be reminded that our world is broken. People are hurting and dying every day. But it can change. God wants you to help ... Read More
Just look around and you’ll be reminded that our world is broken. People are hurting and dying every day. But it can change. God wants you to help change the world for the better. Zach Hunter is not that different from you. He’s a teenager who likes to listen to music and hang out with his friends. But he’s also committed to ending modern-day slavery and helping address other issues facing our world. Zach believes that your generation can be the one to change things —and this book will help you find tangible ways that you can be the generation of change. In the process, Zach hopes you’ll discover God’s love for you and for people who are suffering. Inside you’ll find stories about real people who are doing amazing things to change the world around them. As you read, you may discover the thing you’re passionate about changing, and you’ll find ideas that will help you do just that. Read about people who are: • Feeding the hungry • Healing the sick • Providing clean water for the thirsty • Clothing the poor • Housing the homeless • Protecting human rights • Taking the Bible to new people • Improving the environment Don’t just sit there wondering why our world is so messed up. Get up and be the generation of change. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Zach Hunter
- About the Contributor(s) Zach Hunter is a teenage abolitionist and activist, spending much of his time working to end modern-day slavery around the...Zach Hunter is a teenage abolitionist and activist, spending much of his time working to end modern-day slavery around the world and fighting other problems in the world today. When he was twelve, he started a campaign called Loose Change to Loosen Chains, helping to raise awareness and money to free people from slavery. The author of Be the Change, Zach speaks to hundreds of thousands of people each year, inspiring them to find their passion and make a change in the world. show more
- Publish Date10/06/2009
- PublisherZondervan/Youth Specialties
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 0.0(h) x 0.0(w) x 0.0(d) inches
- Price $3.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.