Galatians Study Guide with DVD: Accepted and Free
- Regular price
- Sale price
Have you ever experienced a moment when you felt unaccepted?
Perhaps it was the way you dressed, your accent, or the color of your skin. When we sense that we’re unaccepted, it has this way of unraveling us from the inside out.
In Galatians: Accepted and Free, Jada Edwards shows why it’s so important to know in the deepest recesses of your soul that you are wholly and fully accepted in Christ, by Christ and, through Christ. From your birth, God has called and chosen you—yes, you!
- Because of God's authority, we don't need to seek the acceptance of man.
- Because of God's assignment, we no longer define our lives by culture or heritage.
- Because of God's approval, we aren't insecure or intimidated.
- Because of God's adoption, we aren't slaves anymore.
- Because of God's freedom, we don't need to self-sabotage to cope.
- Because of God's restoration, we can bring healing and restoration to others.
Whenever you catch a whiff of rejection, you can find security in the liberating acceptance of Christ.
- The Hidden Power of Acceptance (22:56)
- Your Life is Rich in Purpose (24:41)
- Approval in Christ > Human Approval (16:03)
- The Truth About Your Inheritance (21:24)
- You’ve Been Set Free for This (25:27)
- Your Restoration Restores Others (16:16)
Galatians: Accepted and Free is part of the Beautiful Word Bible Study Series. This series helps you connect God’s Word to your daily life through vibrant video teaching, group discussion, and deep personal study that includes verse-by-verse reading, Scripture memory cut-out cards, coloring pages, and encouragement to receive your own beautiful Word from God. In each study, a central theme—a beautiful word—threads throughout the book, helps you connect and apply each book of the Bible to your daily life today, and forever.
This pack contains:
- Galatians: Accepted and Free Study Guide
- Galatians: Accepted and Free Video Study DVD (streaming video access included)
- Contributor(s)Jada Edwards
- About the Contributor(s) Jada Edwards is an experienced Bible teacher, author, and speaker who has committed her life to equipping women of all ages with...
Jada Edwards is an experienced Bible teacher, author, and speaker who has committed her life to equipping women of all ages with practical, biblical truth. Alongside her husband, Conway Edwards, the Senior Pastor, she serves as the Women’s Pastor and Director of Creative Services at One Community Church in Plano, Texas. Jada teaches a midweek women’s Bible study and is the author of the book Captive Mind and a contributing teacher In the Known by Name Bible study series. She and her husband have a son, Joah, and a daughter, Chloe.show more
- Publish Date08/11/2020
- Series Beautiful Word Bible Studies
- Format DVD and Trade Paper
- Weight (lbs)1.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)24.02 lb
- Dimensions 9.25(h) x 7.38(w) x 1.25(d) inches
- Price $31.49
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.