Forever in Love with Jesus
- Regular price
- Sale price
Imagine that you are visiting one of the world's great art museums. As you enter, you are told that the curators have two exciting exhibits on loan – one inspired by the prophet Hosea, the other inspired by the apostle John. To your amazement, as you wander through the two galleries, you see the same brilliant portraits in each exhibit. In both galleries, Jesus appears as the Bridegroom, the Redeemer, and the Great I AM. The Christ hidden in the Old Testament is now revealed in the New Testament.
Fall more deeply in love with Jesus as you behold these brilliant portraits, and be transformed into the woman you long to be.
Forever in Love with Jesus will be accompanied by the simultaneous release of an in-depth workbook that has additional insights and questions for personal and group study.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Kathy Troccoli , Dee Brestin
- About the Contributor(s) Kathy Troccoli is an award-winning singer, author and speaker who has sold more than 1.5 million albums, garnered numerous number...Kathy Troccoli is an award-winning singer, author and speaker who has sold more than 1.5 million albums, garnered numerous number 1 radio hits, received two Dove Awards and a recent Grammy® nomination with her rich, melodic voice. Whether singing or speaking, Kathy is driven by a passionate desire to share Christ and the hope that comes from knowing Him. She is the author of several books and Bible studies and is a sought-after conference speaker. In 2003, Kathy was selected by the readers of Today's Christian Woman magazine as one of the four most influential women in America.
Dee Brestin (www.deebrestin.com) is a writer, speaker, and teacher. Her book The Friendships of Women has sold over a million copies and was recently released in a 20th Anniversary Edition. Falling in Love with Jesus has sold over 400,000 copies. Dee has written twenty Bible studies, the first of which, Proverbs and Parables, has been in print for over thirty years. She is a frequent guest on Moody Radio (Mid-day Connection) and Focus on the Family; she also speaks to many large women’s conferences yearly. A graduate of Northwestern University, Dee has studied with Covenant Seminary. She is the mother of five grown children and lives in Wisconsin and Missouri.show more
- Publish Date06/19/2012
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.52 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)18.73 lb
- Dimensions 8.4(h) x 5.55(w) x 0.63(d) inches
- Price $11.19
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.