Following Prince Caspian: Further Encounters with the Lion of Narnia
- Regular price
- Sale price
How can we keep faith alive in our skeptical culture?
A dark and unbelieving age has come upon the land of Narnia. It is several hundred years after the events of The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe, and memories of Aslan the Lion God have been lost. Narnians are living in an age of practical thinking and zero tolerance of supernatural beliefs. Does this sound familiar?
Author Tom Williams contends that our world is going the way of Narnia, and, in this booklet, he invites the reader to go with him and discover something more. Follow Prince Caspian, Lewis's child heroes, and their small band of believers as they fight to restore Aslan to his rightful throne. Join them as they find valiant faith, brotherhood, and pure joy in the living religion of their ancestors.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Thomas Williams
- About the Contributor(s) Thomas Williams has written 14 books, both fiction and nonfiction, including three with Josh McDowell. He has ghostwritten another dozen...
Thomas Williams has written 14 books, both fiction and nonfiction, including three with Josh McDowell. He has ghostwritten another dozen books for several popular authors. Formerly the executive art director for Word Publishing, Tom has designed or illustrated more than 2,000 book covers and now serves as a creative consultant to several publishers. He and his wife, Faye, have three married daughters and eight grandchildren. They live in Granbury, Texas near Fort Worth.show more
- Publish Date02/16/2008
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $1.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.