Focusing on the Future
- Regular price
- Sale price
Prophecy is a gift from the heart of God. For many, though, the prophetic aspects of God's kingdom are subjects of debate and uncertainty, despite the proven reality that the Bible is prophetic from beginning to end.
Focusing on the Future, a Spirit-Filled Life® Study Guide, leads readers on a discovery of the prophetic aspects of God's kingdom and God's Word. By gaining greater knowledge of the gift and message of prophecy, they will be better equipped to experience God's kingdom beyond the limited physical world and to embrace God's eternal plan for His children in this world and in the world to come.
The Spirit-Filled Life® Study Guides are perfect companions to the New Spirit-Filled Life® Bible or for use on their own. Their interactive approach offers an in-depth look at practical living in God's kingdom and challenges users to examine and live their daily lives in light of God's Word.
- Twelve lessons, plus an introduction to building a stable foundation for understanding the Bible's prophets
- Practical helps like Kingdom Keys, Kingdom Life, and Word Wealth in each lesson
Spirit-Filled Life® Study Guides sold to date: Over 1.5 million unitsRead Less
- Contributor(s)Jack W. Hayford
- About the Contributor(s) Jack W. Hayford is currently the President and Rector of the King's Seminary in Van Nuys, California. For 30 years...Jack W. Hayford is currently the President and Rector of the King's Seminary in Van Nuys, California. For 30 years he served as the founding pastor of the Church on the Way. He is also the president of the International Four Square Church. Among many of his more than 40 books, are: "Foundations for Living" and Bless Your Children", awarded with the Christian Publishers Book Award. show more
- Publish Date12/28/2010
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Series Spirit-Filled Life Study Guide Series
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.42 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)15.16 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.4(d) inches
- Price $6.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.