Five Things God Uses to Grow Your Faith
- Regular price
- Sale price
Five Things God Uses to Grow Your Faith by Andy Stanley is an exciting small group bible study that establishes the biblical case for five things God uses to grow an unshakable faith in you.
Imagine how different your outlook on life would be if you had absolute confidence that God was with you. Imagine how differently you would respond to difficulties, temptations, and even good things if you knew with certainty that God was in all of it and was planning to leverage it for good.
In other words, imagine what it would be like to have PERFECT faith. In this new small group Bible study, Andy Stanley builds a biblical case for five things God uses to grow BIG faith.
This DVD features six sessions with 15-20 minutes of teaching from Andy Stanley. In addition to the small group sessions, this DVD is enhanced with six full-length messages from Andy Stanley. The DVD is designed for use with the Five Things God Uses to Grow Your Faith Participant Guide (sold separately).
1. Big Faith
2. Practical Teaching
3. Providential Relationships
4. Private Disciplines
5. Personal Ministry
6. Pivotal Circumstances
- Contributor(s)Andy Stanley
- About the Contributor(s) Communicator, author, and pastor Andy Stanley founded Atlanta-based North Point Ministries in 1995. Today, NPM consists of six churches in...
Communicator, author, and pastor Andy Stanley founded Atlanta-based North Point Ministries in 1995. Today, NPM consists of six churches in the Atlanta area and a network of more than 90 churches around the globe that collectively serve nearly 185,000 people weekly.
As host of Your Move with Andy Stanley, which delivers over seven million messages each month through television and podcasts, and author of more than 20 books, including The New Rules for Love, Sex & Dating; Ask It; How to Be Rich; Deep & Wide; and Irresistible, he is considered one of the most influential pastors in America.
Andy and his wife, Sandra, have three grown children and live near Atlanta.
- Publish Date09/08/2009
- Format DVD
- Weight (lbs)1.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)30.03 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Running Time02:00:00
- Price $18.89
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.