Fitness Video Study: Strengthening Your Body
- Regular price
- Sale price
In this four-session video-based Bible study (guide sold separately), The Daniel Plan team explores both the spiritual and the health benefits of following a healthy lifestyle by focusing on the third essential of The Daniel Plan: Fitness.
- Becoming Daniel Strong (31:00)
- Discover Movement You Enjoy (28:00)
- Get a Metabolic Makeover (26:00)
- Breaking through the Wall (34:00)
Each session will highlight testimony from those who have incorporated The Daniel Plan into their everyday lifestyle, plus tips on getting started and medically-based information on maintaining a healthy lifestyle by following The Daniel Plan. Each of the other DVD/Study Guides will focus on another essential: Faith, Food, Focus, and Friends.
Designed for use with the Fitness Study Guide (sold separately).Read Less
- Contributor(s)Mark Hyman , Dee Eastman
- About the Contributor(s) Dr. Mark Hyman is a practicing family physician, a six-time No. 1 New York Times bestselling author, and an internationally...
Dr. Mark Hyman is a practicing family physician, a six-time No. 1 New York Times bestselling author, and an internationally recognized leader, speaker, educator and advocate in his field of Functional Medicine. He is also the founder and medical director of The UltraWellness Center, chairman of the board of the Institute for Functional Medicine, a medical editor of The Huffington Post and a regular medical contributor on Katie Couric’s TV show, “Katie.” For more information, visit http://www.danielplan.com/.
Dee Eastman is the co-director of the women’s Bible study at Saddleback Church called “The Journey.”show more
- Publish Date08/04/2015
- Series The Daniel Plan Essentials Series
- Format DVD
- Weight (lbs)0.22 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)6.48 lb
- Dimensions 7.5(h) x 5.38(w) x 0.5(d) inches
- Running Time02:00:00
- Price $13.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.