Finding the Real Jesus: A Guide for Curious Christians and Skeptical Seekers
- Regular price
- Sale price
Who was Jesus--really?
For centuries, the Christian church has taught that Jesus is the divine Son of God, crucified for sinners and raised from the dead. In recent years, however, that picture of Jesus has come under widely publicized attack from sources ranging from critical scholars to Internet pundits to popular historians and others.
The new portraits of Jesus seem persuasive. You can't help but wonder . . .
- Did Christianity merely copy its beliefs from earlier mythology?
- Did the church suppress alternate gospels?
- Did Jesus never die on the cross or rise from the dead for sinners?
- Is the New Testament hopelessly riddled with errors?
New York Times bestselling author Lee Strobel helps you separate truth from media hype, sound scholarship from bias, and fact from speculation. Digging below the surface, this book provides credible, informed answers to today's most pressing questions about Jesus.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Lee Strobel
- About the Contributor(s) Atheist-turned-Christian Lee Strobel, former award-winning legal editor of The Chicago Tribune, is a New York Times bestselling author of more...
Atheist-turned-Christian Lee Strobel, former award-winning legal editor of The Chicago Tribune, is a New York Times bestselling author of more than forty books and curricula that have sold fourteen million copies. He was described in the Washington Post as “one of the evangelical community’s most popular apologists.” He currently leads the Lee Strobel Center for Evangelism and Applied Apologetics at Colorado Christian University. He and Leslie have been married forty-eight years. Visit him at LeeStrobel.com.show more
- Publish Date01/14/2010
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 0.0(h) x 0.0(w) x 0.0(d) inches
- Price $1.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.