Eyes of Justice
- Regular price
- Sale price
When One of the Triple Threat Is Murdered, All Eyes Turn to Justice.
Cassidy, Allison, and Nicole fight for justice everyday—Cassidy as a crime reporter, Nicole as an FBI agent, and Allison as a federal prosecutor. Together they’re a Triple Threat to be reckoned with. A force that, together, has solved the toughest mysteries.
Until a ruthless killer finds a way to isolate and murder one of the three.
When the authorities keep the survivors at arm’s length in the investigation, the women’s desire for justice goes into overdrive. They find an unexpected ally in a quirky private investigator named Ophelia whose unorthodox methods seem to offer a possible breakthrough in the case.
Yet just as the police appear to have the killer in custody and justice within sight, the murderer strikes again. Not knowing whom to trust, the team must engage in a deadly game of cat-and-mouse where nothing can be taken at face value . . . and nothing will ever be the same.
A riveting Triple Threat mystery that will leave readers shocked and satisfied.
“[S]hocking, fast-paced . . . For those seeking gal pal tales reminiscent of Tess Gerritsen’s Jane Rizzoli and Maura Isles, the Triple Threat adventures are a sure bet.” —Publishers WeeklyRead Less
- Contributor(s)Lis Wiehl , April Henry
- About the Contributor(s) New York Times bestselling author Lis Wiehl is the former legal analyst for Fox News and the O’Reilly Factor and has appeared regularly...
New York Times bestselling author Lis Wiehl is the former legal analyst for Fox News and the O’Reilly Factor and has appeared regularly on Your World with Neil Cavuto, Lou Dobbs Tonight, and the Imus morning shows. The former cohost of WOR radio's WOR Tonight with Joe Concha and Lis Wiehl, she has served as legal analyst and reporter for NBC News and NPR's All Things Considered, as a federal prosecutor in the United States Attorney's office, and as a tenured professor of law at the University of Washington. She appears frequently on CNN as a legal analyst.
Noted author Roald Dahl helped New York Times best-selling author April Henry take her first step as a writer. When April was eleven, she sent the famous children's author a short story about a frog who loved peanut butter. He read it to an editor of an international children's magazine, who then asked to publish it. April has since written several highly acclaimed mysteries and thrillers. Her books have been short-listed for the Agatha Award, the Anthony Award, and the Oregon Book Award, and translated into several languages. Two have been chosen for BookSense by the independent booksellers of America. April lives in Portland, Oregon, with her husband and daughter. show more
- Publish Date01/01/2013
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Series A Triple Threat Novel
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.68 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)24.44 lb
- Dimensions 8.38(h) x 5.5(w) x 0.88(d) inches
- Price $11.89
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.