Exponential Series Complete Set: Essential Resources for Church Planters and Missional Leaders
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $164.99 Sale
The Exponential Series Complete Set includes all 10 volumes from the Exponential Series of books. It contains:
- Discipleshift by Jim Putman, Bobby Harrington, and Robert Coleman
- Exponential by Dave Ferguson and Jon Ferguson
- Barefoot Church by Brandon Hatmaker
- On the Verge by Alan Hirsch and Dave Ferguson
- Sifted by Wayne Cordeiro with Francis Chan and Larry Osborne
- For the City by Matt Carter and Derrin Patrick
- AND by Hugh Halter and Matt Smay
- It’s Personal by Brian Bloye and Amy Bloye
- Transformation by Bob Roberts Jr.
- Missional Moves by Rob Wegner and Jack Magruder
- Contributor(s)Dave Ferguson , Jon Ferguson , Jim Putman , Bobby William Harrington , Robert Coleman , Alan Hirsch , Brandon Hatmaker , Hugh Halter , Matt Smay , Matt Carter , Darrin Patrick , Wayne Cordeiro , Francis Chan , Brian Bloye , Amy Bloye
- About the Contributor(s) Dave FergusonDave Ferguson is a spiritual entrepreneur and the lead pastor of Community Christian Church, an innovative multi-site missional church... Dave Ferguson
Dave Ferguson is a spiritual entrepreneur and the lead pastor of Community Christian Church, an innovative multi-site missional church with eleven locations in Chicago. Dave is the movement leader for NewThing, an international network of reproducing churches. He is also the coauthor of The Big Idea. Check out the latest from Dave on his blog (www.daveferguson.org) or follow his everyday adventures on twitter @daveferguson.
Jon Ferguson is the cofounding pastor of Community Christian Church - a multi-site church in the Chicago Metro Area. He serves as teaching pastor and leads the Strategic Team of staff champions for adult, student, children’s, and creative arts ministries across all CCC locations. Jon is the cofounder and movement architect of NewThing, whose mission is "to be a catalyst for a movement of reproducing churches." He also serves on the boards of the Exponential Network and Stadia East and is an adjunct professor at Wheaton College Graduate School in the Evangelism and Leadership Department. Jon previously coauthored The Big Idea with Dave.
Jim Putman is the founder and senior pastor of Real Life Ministries in Post Falls, Idaho. Real Life was launched with a commitment to discipleship and the model of discipleship Jesus practiced, which is called, “Relational Discipleship.” Outreach Magazine continually lists Real Life Ministries among the top one hundred most influential churches in America. Jim is also the founding leader of the Relational Discipleship Network. Jim holds degrees from Boise State University and Boise Bible College. He is the author of three books: Church is a Team Sport, Real Life Discipleship, and Real Life Discipleship Workbook (with Avery Willis and others). Jim’s passion is discipleship through small groups. He lives with his wife and three sons in scenic northern Idaho.
Bobby William Harrington
Bobby Harrington is the co-founder of discipleship.org and the founding and lead pastor of Harpeth Christian Church (19 years). He is the chairman of the board for the Relational Discipleship Network and the co-author of DiscipleShift, Dedicated: Training Your Children to Trust and Follow Jesus, and Discipleship that Fits. He has been married to Cindy for over 35 years and they have two adult children who are disciples of Jesus.
Dr. Robert Coleman is the Distinguished Senior Professor of Discipleship and Evangelism at Gordon-Conwell seminary and a prolific author, having written hundreds of articles and twenty-one books, including The Master Plan of Evangelism, which has sold multiple million copies and is the book for which he is best known. He directed the School of World Mission and Evangelism at Trinity Evangelical Divinity School for eighteen years and currently serves on the Mission America Facilitation Committee and several international mission boards and is the president of Christian Outreach. From 1989-2001, he led the Institute of Evangelism in the Billy Graham Center at Wheaton College and served as Dean of the Billy Graham International Schools of Evangelism. He is also a founding member of the Lausanne Committee for World Evangelism and a past president of the Academy for Evangelism in Theological Education. His personal interests include spending time with his family, including his children and grandchildren, and keeping in touch with those he has discipled.show more
- Publish Date12/29/2015
- Series Exponential Series
- Format Softcover Set
- Weight (lbs)5.82 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)34.92 lb
- Dimensions 8.5(h) x 5.5(w) x 6.5(d) inches
- Price $164.99