Experiencing the Passion of Christ: God's Purpose Behind Christ's Pain
- Regular price
- Sale price
With the flood of questions and deep introspection that Mel Gibson's blockbuster movie, The Passion of the Christ, is creating, John MacArthur responds with a workbook that answers those deep, personal, and sincere questions. So many people know about Jesus, but they don't really understand why Jesus had to suffer and die. Experiencing the Passion of Christ will give you a front-row seat as Christ's life unfolds. You will be placed on the scene, confronted up close with the painful events of the cross, but you will also see the majestic glory found in "the rest of the story."Read Less
- Contributor(s)John F. MacArthur
- About the Contributor(s) John MacArthur has served as pastor-teacher of Grace Community Church in Sun Valley, California, since 1969. His ministry of expository...
John MacArthur has served as pastor-teacher of Grace Community Church in Sun Valley, California, since 1969. His ministry of expository preaching is unparalleled in its breadth and influence. In more than five decades of ministry from the same pulpit, he has preached verse by verse through the entire New Testament and several key sections of the Old Testament. He is Chancellor of the Master’s University and Seminary, and can be heard daily on the Grace to You radio broadcast (carried on hundreds of radio stations worldwide). He has authored numerous bestselling books, including Twelve Ordinary Men and One Perfect Life.
For more details about John MacArthur and his Bible-teaching resources, contact Grace to You at 800-55-GRACE or gty.org.
- Publish Date08/12/2004
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.76 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)22.82 lb
- Dimensions 11.0(h) x 8.25(w) x 0.31(d) inches
- Price $12.59
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.