Experiencing Spiritual Revival: Renewing Your Desire for God
- Regular price
- Sale price
Every athlete, performer, and artist trains to reach his or her goals. As Christians, our goal is to be more like Jesus. Spiritual practices are the ways we train to be like Jesus.
This study will introduce participants to two types of spiritual disciplines–those that are primarily active and call us to do something and those that are primarily inactive and call us to undo something. Through this study, participants will look at familiar spiritual practices like prayer, study, service, and fellowship through the lens of Scripture and find a renewed zest for life and loving God.
- Twelve weeks of interactive Bible study
- Questions for discussion
- Tips for leading a great group
Women of Faith Study Guides have sold more than 2 million copies to date.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Margaret Feinberg , Women of Faith
- About the Contributor(s) Margaret Feinberg, one of America’s most beloved Bible teachers, speaks at churches and leading conferences including Catalyst, Thrive, and Women...
Margaret Feinberg, one of America’s most beloved Bible teachers, speaks at churches and leading conferences including Catalyst, Thrive, and Women of Joy. Her books, including Wonderstruck, Fight Back With Joy, and Scouting the Divine and their corresponding Bible studies, have sold more than one million copies and received critical acclaim and national media coverage from CNN, Associated Press, USA Today, Los Angeles Times, Washington Post, and more. She was named one of fifty women most shaping culture and the church today by Christianity Today. Margaret savors life with her husband, Leif, a pastor in Park City, Utah, and their superpup, Hershey.
Founded in 1996, WOMEN OF FAITH® has ministered to more than 4 million women with the transforming message of God's grace. Through events and resources, they fulfill their mission to nurture women spiritually, emotionally, and relationally.show more
- Publish Date12/31/2013
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Series Women of Faith Study Guide Series
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $4.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.