Evidence Not Seen: A Woman's Miraculous Faith in the Jungles of World War II
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free Continental U.S. shipping through 11/30/20
As a new bride, Darlene Deibler followed her veteran missionary husband to the jungles of New Guinea, where the two worked to spread the word of th... Read More
As a new bride, Darlene Deibler followed her veteran missionary husband to the jungles of New Guinea, where the two worked to spread the word of the gospel to tribes who had never before seen a white woman. When World War II erupted, Darlene and her husband, Russall, were forced to go to separate internment camps where both endured countless horrors and degradations. Never to see her husband again, Darlene’s faith never wavered despite test after test. After four years of cruel internment in a Japanese camp, she was forced to sign a confession to a crime she did not commit and face the executioner’s sword, only to be miraculously spared. This is the inspiring true story of a couragous woman who, despite the loss of her beloved husband, the death of her closest friends, and countless humiliations, never wavered in her faith in God and his plan for her life. Read Less
- Publish Date10/04/1990
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)1.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)44.04 lb
- Dimensions 8.0(h) x 5.31(w) x 0.63(d) inches
- Price $11.89
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.