Everything You Need Study Guide with DVD: Essential Steps to a Life of Confidence in the Promises of God
- Regular price
- Sale price
Are you searching for greater confidence, purpose, and peace? Are the pressures of this world weighing you down? Are you feeling overburdened and overwhelmed?
In this six-session video Bible study, bestselling author Dr. David Jeremiah draws on 2 Peter 1:3–11 to show how there is help at your fingertips—help that will give you everything you need to walk life’s trail with resilience and strength. While many Christians feel unprepared to walk the journey of faith, you can be assured that God has provided the tools you need to guide your way—resources such as virtue, knowledge, self-control, perseverance, godliness, brotherly kindness, and love. You can live in confidence because of His promises!
Filled with practical truths, each session reveals how these gifts will enable you to develop qualities that will strengthen you to soar above your circumstances and make the most of opportunities that come your way. It’s time to unpack all God has provided and take your next step toward a life of confidence. After all, you already have everything you need!
The Everything You Need Study Guide includes video teaching notes, discussion questions, Bible exploration, and weekly personal study and reflection materials.
- Prepare for the Journey
- Survey the Trail
- Stay the Course
- Persevere on the Path
- Step Out to Help
- Reach the Destination
This pack contains one study guide and one DVD.Read Less
- Contributor(s)David Jeremiah
- Publish Date03/03/2020
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format DVD and Trade Paper
- Weight (lbs)0.5 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)12.01 lb
- Dimensions 8.5(h) x 5.5(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $29.39
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.