Everybody, Always Study Guide with DVD: Becoming Love in a World Full of Setbacks and Difficult People
- Regular price
- Sale price
What happens when we give away love like we're made of it?
When we learn to love without inhibition, insecurity, or restriction, we have actually discovered the secret of living life without fear, constraint, or worry! Whether that means throwing a parade for a sick neighbor or befriending a Ugandan witch doctor, Bob Goff shows us how to give away love with a no-limits attitude that is as infectious as it is extraordinarily ordinary.
In his entertaining and inspiring follow-up to Love Does, Bob points the way to embodying love by doing the unexpected, the intimidating, the seemingly impossible.
- Love everybody: Begin by loving people right where you are through serving and helping the neighbors God has placed into your world.
- Love always: Love people when they mess up and help them move past the place of shame to acceptance.
- Love God: Be courageous and follow where God leads one step at a time–even if you feel you are flying blind.
- Love now: Don't just agree with Jesus, but actually step out and do what Jesus said.
Following Christ means more than just putting a toe in the water when it comes to loving others. It means grabbing your knees and doing a cannonball! And, as Jesus revealed, it means loving the difficult ones. Everybody, Always provides practical steps to help you take that journey.
- Love People Where You Are (17:00)
- Catch People on the Bounce (17:00)
- Don’t Play It Safe (19:00)
- Look at What’s in Your Bucket (18:00)
- Love Even the Difficult People (18:00)
This pack contains:
- Everybody, Always Study Guide
- Everybody, Always Video Study DVD
- Contributor(s)Bob Goff
- About the Contributor(s) Bob Goff is the author of the New York Times bestselling Love Does and Everybody, Always as well as the bestselling...
Bob Goff is the author of the New York Times bestselling Love Does and Everybody, Always as well as the bestselling Love Does for Kids. He is the Honorary Consul to the Republic of Uganda, an attorney, and the founder of Love Does—a nonprofit human rights organization operating in Uganda, India, Nepal, Iraq, and Somalia. He's a lover of balloons, cake pops, and helping people pursue their big dreams. Bob's greatest ambitions in life are to love others, do stuff, and, most importantly, to hold hands with his wife, Sweet Maria Goff, and spend time with their amazing kids. For more, check out BobGoff.com and LoveDoes.org.
- Publish Date05/01/2018
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format DVD and Trade Paper
- Weight (lbs)0.47 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)11.27 lb
- Dimensions 8.4(h) x 5.5(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $29.39
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.