Evangelism Remixed: Empowering Students for Courageous and Contagious Faith
- Regular price
- Sale price
One of the primary goals of a youth ministry is to help students learn to share their faith with people in their lives. However, evangelism often proves to be one of the toughest parts of student ministry. But evangelism and teenagers don’t have to be mutually exclusive terms. After two years of intense research, visiting the most effective youth ministries in the country, youth ministry veterans Dave Rahn and Terry Linhart offer youth workers tools to help develop students whose faith is courageous and contagious. In this thought-provoking, yet practical book, youth workers will be reminded of the importance of helping students develop to the point where they naturally influence others for Christ in their everyday lives. Evangelism Remixed offers principles that enable youth workers to evaluate their ministry’s evangelism effectiveness and provides step-by-step tools to help them put the concepts into real-life practice, including the importance of the role of adults as mentors and incorporating prayer into the process.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Dave Rahn , Terry D. Linhart
- About the Contributor(s) Dave Rahn is the vice president and chief ministry officer for Youth for Christ/USA and continues to direct the MA...Dave Rahn is the vice president and chief ministry officer for Youth for Christ/USA and continues to direct the MA in youth ministry leadership (www.youthministryleadership.com) for Huntington University. A youth ministry researcher, author, and leadership strategist, Dave now guides a team whose focus is to coach, train, resource, and serve Youth for Christ men and women from all over the country who lead nearly 2,100 community-based relational outreach ministries among teenagers. He and his wife, Susie, are empty nesting and cheering on the youth ministry careers of both recently graduated children, Jason and Alison.
Terry Linhart (PhD, Purdue University) is Chair of the Religion and Philosophy Department at Bethel College, Indiana where he teaches ministry-related courses. His research and writing has focused on missions, evangelism, multicultural ministry, and leadership development. He is the co-author of Evangelism Remixed: Empowering Students for Courageous and Contagious Faith, and author of Middle School Talksheets: Life of Christ and High School Talksheets: Life of Christ. Terry and his wife, Kelly, have three teenagers, Lauren, Jayson, and Sean. show more
- Publish Date08/08/2009
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 0.0(h) x 0.0(w) x 0.0(d) inches
- Price $4.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.