Ephesians - Philemon
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Contributor(s)Tremper Longman III , David E. Garland , William W. Klein , Todd D. Still , Robert L. Thomas , Andreas J. Kostenberger , Arthur A. Rupprecht
- About the Contributor(s) Tremper Longman III (PhD, Yale University) is a distinguished scholar and Professor Emeritus of Biblical Studies at Westmont College in...
Tremper Longman III (PhD, Yale University) is a distinguished scholar and Professor Emeritus of Biblical Studies at Westmont College in Santa Barbara, California. He is on the advisory council of the BioLogos Foundation, and is the Old Testament editor for the revised Expositor's Bible Commentary and general editor for the Story of God Bible Commentary Old Testament, and has authored many articles and books on the Psalms and other Old Testament books.
David E. Garland (PhD, Southern Baptist Theological Seminary) is William B. Hinson Professor of Christian Scriptures and dean for academic affairs at George W. Truett Seminary, Baylor University. He is the New Testament editor for the revised Expositor's Bible Commentary and the author of various books and commentaries, including Mark and Colossians/Philemon in the NIV Application Commentary, and the article on Mark in the Zondervan Illustrated Bible Backgrounds Commentary. He and his wife, Diana, reside in Waco, Texas.
William W. Klein (PhD, Aberdeen) is professor of New Testament at Denver Seminary. He is author of The New Chosen People: A Corporate View of Election and a commentary on Ephesians in the Expositor’s Bible Commentary: Revised Edition and serves as both editor and co-author of Introduction to Biblical Interpretationwith Craig Blomberg and Robert Hubbard. Bill and his wife have two daughters and reside in Littleton, Colorado.
Todd D. Still (Ph. D., University of Glasgow, Scotland) serves as the William M. Hinson Professor of Christian Scriptures (New Testament and Greek) at the George W. Truett Theological Seminary of Baylor University in Waco, Texas. In addition to having written Colossians for the revised edition of The Expositor's Bible Commentary, Dr. Still is the author of Conflict at Thessalonica as well as Philippians & Philemon. He is also the (co-) editor of several volumes (including Jesus and Paul Reconnected, After the First Urban Christians, and Tertullian and Paul) and has published articles in such scholarly journals as New Testament Studies, Journal of Biblical Literature, and Catholic Biblical Quarterly.
Robert L. Thomas (PhD, Dallas Theological Seminary) is professor of New Testament at The Master’s Seminary. He is the author or coauthor of numerous books and other works, including the commentaries on 1 and 2 Thessalonians in the Holt series.
Andreas Köstenberger is Research Professor of New Testament and Biblical Theology and Director of the Center for Biblical Studies at Midwestern Baptist Theological Seminary. He is the author of numerous works on John, including his commentary in the Baker Exegetical Commentary on the New Testament series, "John" in Commentary on the New Testament Use of the Old Testament, and “John” in Zondervan Illustrated Bible Backgrounds Commentary.show more
- Publish Date08/03/2006
- PublisherZondervan Academic
- Series The Expositor's Bible Commentary
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)2.75 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)27.49 lb
- Dimensions 9.38(h) x 7.63(w) x 1.4(d) inches
- Font Size Not Applicablept
- Price $30.09
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.