Emotionally Healthy Spirituality Video Study, Updated Edition: Discipleship that Deeply Changes Your Relationship with God
- Regular price
- Sale price
Peter Scazzero learned the hard way: you can't be spiritually mature while remaining emotionally immature.
In the Emotionally Healthy Spirituality Video Study, Peter outlines a roadmap for discipleship with Jesus that is powerfully transformative. He unveils what's wrong with our current definition of "spiritual growth" and offers not only a model of spirituality that actually works, but seven steps to change that will help you experience authentic faith and hunger for God.
Though Peter was an experienced pastor of a growing church, his life and faith remained emotionally unhealthy. Like so many in the church, he routinely:
- avoided healthy conflict in the name of keeping the peace
- ignored and suppressed emotions
- used work for God as an excuse to run from God
- lived without limits
In this 8-session video, Pete Scazzero helps you unpack core biblical principles to guide you into an experience of lasting, beneath-the-surface transformation in your relationship with Christ.
The eight sessions include:
- The Problem of Emotionally Unhealthy Spirituality (25:00)
- Know Yourself That You May Know God (17:30)
- Going Back in Order to Go Forward (19:00)
- Journey through the Wall (22:30)
- Enlarge Your Soul through Grief and Loss (22:30)
- Discover the Rhythms of the Daily Office and Sabbath (24:30)
- Grow into an Emotionally Mature Adult (18:30)
- Go the Next Step to Develop a “Rule of Life” (21:00)
In conjunction with the EHS Video Study, each participant will need the Emotionally Healthy Spirituality book (9780310348450), the Emotionally Healthy Spirituality Workbook (9780310085195), and the Emotionally Healthy Spirituality Day by Day book (9780310351665), each sold separately. These resources are part of the Emotionally Healthy Spirituality Course.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Peter Scazzero
- About the Contributor(s) Peter Scazzero is the founder of New Life Fellowship Church in Queens, New York City, a large, multiracial church with...
Peter Scazzero is the founder of New Life Fellowship Church in Queens, New York City, a large, multiracial church with more than seventy-three countries represented. After serving as senior pastor for twenty-six years, Pete now serves as a teaching pastor/pastor at large. He is the author of two bestselling books—The Emotionally Healthy Church and Emotionally Healthy Spirituality. He is also the author of The EHS Discipleship Course and two devotional books. Pete and his wife, Geri, are the founders of Emotionally Healthy Spirituality, a groundbreaking ministry that equips churches in a deep, beneath-the-surface spiritual formation paradigm. For more information, visit emotionallyhealthy.org or connect with Pete on Twitter @petescazzero.show more
- Publish Date04/25/2017
- Series Emotionally Healthy Spirituality
- Format DVD
- Weight (lbs)0.26 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)7.8 lb
- Dimensions 7.5(h) x 5.38(w) x 0.5(d) inches
- Running Time02:25:00
- Font Size Not Applicablept
- Price $27.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.