Emotionally Healthy Discipleship Course Leader’s Kit: Discipleship that Deeply Changes Lives
- Regular price
- Sale price
The Emotionally Healthy Discipleship Courses Leader’s Kit provides you with all the materials you need to implement Emotionally Healthy Spirituality as the core discipleship strategy for your church. The kit also contains all the resources to preach, promote, and implement Emotionally Healthy Spirituality as an 8-week campaign in your church.
The Leader’s Kit includes one copy of each of the following products:
- Emotionally Healthy Spirituality trade book
- Emotionally Healthy Spirituality Day by Day book
- Emotionally Healthy Spirituality Course Workbook
- Emotionally Healthy Spirituality Course DVD and the Emotionally Healthy Spirituality Course Ministry Resource DVD (includes helpful videos and sermon, implementation, and promotional resources)
- Emotionally Healthy Relationships Workbook
- Emotionally Healthy Relationships DVD
- Emotionally Healthy Relationships Day-by-Day book
- Contributor(s)Peter Scazzero , Geri Scazzero
- About the Contributor(s) Peter Scazzero is the founder of New Life Fellowship Church in Queens, New York City, a large, multiracial church with...
Peter Scazzero is the founder of New Life Fellowship Church in Queens, New York City, a large, multiracial church with more than seventy-three countries represented. After serving as senior pastor for twenty-six years, Pete now serves as a teaching pastor/pastor at large. He is the author of two bestselling books—The Emotionally Healthy Church and Emotionally Healthy Spirituality. He is also the author of The EHS Discipleship Course and two devotional books. Pete and his wife, Geri, are the founders of Emotionally Healthy Spirituality, a groundbreaking ministry that equips churches in a deep, beneath-the-surface spiritual formation paradigm. For more information, visit emotionallyhealthy.org or connect with Pete on Twitter @petescazzero.
Geri Scazzero is the cofounder of New Life Fellowship Church in Queens, New York, where she serves on staff as a trainer in marriage and spiritual formation. Geri is also a popular conference speaker for church leaders, married couples, and women’s groups, both in North America and internationally. She is the author of The Emotionally Healthy Woman and The Emotionally Healthy Woman Workbook/DVD and coauthor of the bestselling Emotionally Healthy Spirituality Course and The Emotionally Healthy Skills 2.0 curriculum. Geri, along with her husband, Pete, is the cofounder of Emotionally Healthy Spirituality, a groundbreaking ministry that equips churches in a deep, beneath-the-surface spiritual formation paradigm that integrates emotional health and contemplative spirituality. Geri lives in New York City and has four lovely daughters. Connect with Geri on Facebook (www.facebook.com/GeriScazzero).
- Publish Date04/23/2019
- Series Emotionally Healthy Spirituality
- Format DVD and Trade Paper
- Weight (lbs)3.29 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)19.72 lb
- Dimensions 9.5(h) x 12.38(w) x 2.5(d) inches
- Font Size Not Applicablept
- Price $104.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.