Embracing Jesus' Love
- Regular price
- Sale price
After many years of writing her own words in her prayer journal, missionary Sarah Young decided to be more attentive to the Savior's voice and begin listening for what He was saying. So, with pen in hand, she embarked on a journey that forever changed her—and many others around the world. In Jesus Always, Sarah recounts the words and Scriptures that Jesus has laid on her heart to help her growth in faith and lead a joy-filled existence. She relates how leading a quiet life since writing Jesus Calling has helped her find little treasures that brighten her day—treasures she now shares with readers in the pages of her book.
In Embracing Jesus' Love, participants will be guided through eight sessions of study that explore what the Bible has to say about the way God views them as a precious treasure, how He restores them gives them a new identity, and how they should in turn respond to God's generous offer of grace and love. They will discover, as Paul wrote, "[God] saved us, not because of righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy… so that, having been justified by his grace, we might become heirs having the hope of eternal life" (Titus 3:5,7).
Each eight-session study includes readings from Jesus Always, selected Scripture and study questions, and daily reflection questions, and is designed for use in personal, small group, or classroom settings.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Sarah Young
- About the Contributor(s) Sarah Young, author of the bestselling 365-day devotionals Jesus Calling and Jesus Always, has sold more than 30 million books worldwide. Jesus Calling has...
Sarah Young, author of the bestselling 365-day devotionals Jesus Calling and Jesus Always, has sold more than 30 million books worldwide. Jesus Calling has appeared on all major bestseller lists. Sarah’s writings include Jesus Calling, Jesus Always, Jesus Today, Jesus Lives, Dear Jesus, Jesus Calling for Little Ones, Jesus Calling Bible Storybook, Jesus Calling: 365 Devotions for Kids, Peace in His Presence, and more, each encouraging readers in their journeys toward intimacy with Christ. Sarah and her husband were missionaries in Japan and Australia for many years. They currently live in the United States.
- Publish Date01/30/2018
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Series Jesus Always Bible Studies
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $5.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.