Easter Egg Haunt
- Regular price
- Sale price
From the author and artist of the Tales from the Back Pew series comes a perfect story for every child who expects big excitement and lots of laughs at the church Easter Egg Hunt.
In Easter Egg Haunt it’s Easter and every kid loves Easter with all the chocolate treats, bunnies, and baskets filled with gifts. Will the Easter bunny be ten feet tall? Will it really lay eggs? Our hero hopes they’re not scrambled!
Easter Egg Haunt:
- Part of the Tales from the Back Pew series
- Features full-color art by popular artist Jared Lee
- Kid-friendly and age appropriate humor
- Great Easter basket gift idea for children ages 4-8
- Contributor(s)Mike Thaler , Jared Lee
- About the Contributor(s) Known as America’s Riddle King, Mike Thaler is the author of the popular Black Lagoon books and the Heaven and...Known as America’s Riddle King, Mike Thaler is the author of the popular Black Lagoon books and the Heaven and Mirth series. He lives in Portland, Oregon, and travels nationally, speaking in schools, libraries, and churches.
Jared Lee is an accomplished illustrator with experience working for the likes of L.L. Bean, Procter & Gamble, Hasbro, Scholastic, Simon & Schuster, and the U.S. Postal Service. He received a BFA degree from the John Herron Art Institute. He currently resides in Lebanon, Ohio. show more
- Publish Date06/25/2013
- Series Tales from the Back Pew
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $1.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.