Dispensationalism, Israel and the Church: The Search for Definition
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Contributor(s)Craig A. Blaising , Darrell L. Bock , W. Edward Glenny
- About the Contributor(s) Craig A. BlaisingCraig Blaising is Executive Vice President & Provost and Professor of Theology at the Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary.... Craig A. Blaising
Craig Blaising is Executive Vice President & Provost and Professor of Theology at the Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary. He is author of numerous books and a contributor to Zondervan’s Three Views on the Millennium and Beyond (1999) and Three Views on the Rapture (2010).
Darrell L. Bock
Darrell L. Bock (PhD, University of Aberdeen) is senior research professor of New Testament studies and Executive Director for Cultural Engagement at Dallas Theological Seminary. Known for his work in Luke-Acts, Dr. Bock is a Humboldt Scholar (Tubingen University in Germany), is on the editorial board for Christianity Today, and a past president of the Evangelical Theological Society (2000-2001). A New York Times bestselling author, Bock has written over forty books, including Luke in the NIV Application Commentary series.
W. Edward Glenny
Dr. W. Edward Glenny is Professor of Biblical Studies at Northwestern College in St. Paul, Minnesota. He is a graduate of the University of Minnesota and Dallas Theological Seminary. He and his wife, Jackie, have two daughters, Brittany and Courtney. show more
- Publish Date10/08/1992
- PublisherZondervan Academic
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)1.12 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)22.4 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 1.25(d) inches
- Font Size Not Applicablept
- Price $19.59
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.