Dance Your Dance: 8 Steps to Unleash Your Passion and Live Your Dream
- Regular price
- Sale price
Your road map to never giving up on your dream.
World-renowned choreographer and creative visionary Laurieann Gibson speaks to the dreamer in you: the artist, the writer, the thinker, the athlete, the mogul, the scientist, the entrepreneur, the mover and shaker. The part of you that knows your passion, that puts a kick-snare boom-kack rhythm in your heart. That part of you that makes you feel alive.
Your dream, your dance, is unique to you. No matter your calling, Laurieann wants you to seize your passion and use it to propel you to your best life. For the first time, she shares the principles that not only shaped her career but also guided her work with the world’s biggest pop stars—so that you, too, can
- Act on the creative spark that brings you joy
- Move beyond the Dreamkillers of your past
- Persevere through the toughest moments
- Build a team to support you on your journey
- Empower others to realize their own dreams
Drawing on her fascinating artistic experiences and the faith that sustained her through her biggest challenges, Laurieann offers a step-by-step guide to living out your vision. Because when it comes to being who God created you to be, it’s always your time to shine.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Laurieann Gibson , Mark Dagostino
- About the Contributor(s) Laurieann Gibson is one of the most important pop culture influencers in entertainment today. Having served as creative director and...
Laurieann Gibson is one of the most important pop culture influencers in entertainment today. Having served as creative director and choreographer for numerous international superstars, Gibson brings a unique brand of blending traditional artist development with movement and dance training to their collaborations. Her expertise in developing artists’ performance skills along with her creative insight has led to her choreographing and directing world tours for some of today’s biggest pop acts, an Emmy nomination for directing the HBO concert special Lady Gaga Presents the Monster Ball Tour: At Madison Square Garden as well as numerous television appearances, including as a judge on So You Think You Can Dance and the return of Making the Band. She lives in Los Angeles, California, with her doggie “son,” Samson.
Mark Dagostino is a multiple New York Times best-selling coauthor who is dedicated to writing books that uplift and inspire. Prior to writing books, he spent ten years on staff in New York and Los Angeles as a correspondent, columnist, and senior writer for People magazine. He now lives a somewhat quieter life in New Hampshire.show more
- Publish Date02/16/2021
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)1.42 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)34.18 lb
- Dimensions 9.3(h) x 6.2(w) x 0.86(d) inches
- Price $17.49
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.