Dance, Stand, Run Video Study: The God-Inspired Moves of a Woman on Holy Ground
- Regular price
- Sale price
Dance, Stand, Run is a six-session video Bible study for any woman longing to change the world rather than be changed by it.
Through story and study, author Jess Connolly casts a fresh vision for what it looks like to live set apart as women of God in today's culture.
And the best news of all?
You already have everything you need
- Let’s Go Back (19:00)
- We’ve Been Found Out (19:00)
- Why and Really? (18:00)
- The Privilege Is Ours (16:00)
- The Struggle Is Real (20:00)
- In the Light, We Can Run (20:00)
Designed for use with the Dance, Stand, Run Study Guide (sold separately).Read Less
- Contributor(s)Jess Connolly
- About the Contributor(s) Jess Connolly is a gal who wants to leave her generation more in awe of God that she found it....
Jess Connolly is a gal who wants to leave her generation more in awe of God that she found it. She is the author of several books, including You Are the Girl for the Job and coauthor of Wild and Free. She is founder of Go + Tell Gals and helped start She Reads Truth. She and her husband planted Bright City Church in Charleston, South Carolina, where they live with their four children. She blogs at jessconnolly.com.show more
- Publish Date10/24/2017
- Format DVD
- Weight (lbs)0.3 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)8.99 lb
- Dimensions 7.0(h) x 4.72(w) x 0.25(d) inches
- Running Time01:48:00
- Price $20.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.