Crash at Cannibal Valley
- Regular price
- Sale price
Join Chad and his family as they face grave challenges and exciting adventure in Crash at Cannibal Valley, book 1 in the AirQuest Adventures series!
When their plane goes down in Indonesia, Chad must help his injured sister and his dad survive in an area rumored to be inhabited by cannibals, in Crash at Cannibal Valley. Faced with screaming and attacking warriors and danger and mystery all around, and without even time to say a quick prayer, Chad must be strong!
Crash at Cannibal Valley:
- Is the dramatic first book of the AirQuest Adventures series
- Contains action, adventure, and suspense for readers ages 9-12
- Christian based with strong morals and lessons
- Contributor(s)Jerry B. Jenkins
- About the Contributor(s) Jerry B. Jenkins is the author of more than 180 books, including the 63,000,000-selling Left Behind series. His non-fiction books...
Jerry B. Jenkins is the author of more than 180 books, including the 63,000,000-selling Left Behind series. His non-fiction books include many as-told-to autobiographies, including those of Hank Aaron, Bill Gaither, Orel Hershiser, Luis Palau, Walter Payton, Meadowlark Lemon, Nolan Ryan, and Mike Singletary. Jenkins also assisted Dr. Billy Graham with his memoirs, Just As I Am. He also owns the Jerry Jenkins Writers Guild, which aims to train tomorrow’s professional Christian writers.show more
- Publish Date07/11/2006
- Series AirQuest Adventures
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.34 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)27.16 lb
- Dimensions 8.13(h) x 5.25(w) x 0.42(d) inches
- Price $4.89
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.