Courting Trouble: A Four Weddings and A Kiss Novella
- Regular price
- Sale price
It's 1885 and five preachers sit around a campfire out West, trading stories of unlikely couples they've seen God bring together. This is one of those stories . . .
He's a wild-West attorney and she's his beautiful client. Could she really be guilty of murder?
Attorney Brock Daniels meets Grace Davenport in the least romantic setting he could imagine: the town jail. And yet her beauty and kindness capture his heart almost from the start.
But Grace is facing a tough "jury" in this rough-and-tumble town. And the charges don't look good given her track record. This last one makes her a widow three times over, with each of her dead husbands worse than the last. Geoffrey ate poisoned mushrooms, Harry was so drunk he got thrown by a horse, and Billy Joe went missing after Grace chased him down and gave him what for at the saloon where he'd gambled away all their food money.
Still, Brock is a skilled attorney. And Grace's son Jesse is determined to prove her innocence through researching case law at Brock's side until his mom is freed. In the end, Brock may be meeting Grace in front of a judge for an altogether more celebratory occasion . . . as soon as she's cleared.
"A delightfully romantic tale." —Maggie Brendan, author of The Jewel of His Heart (on "And Then Came Spring" in A Bride for All Seasons)
“Brownleyhas a way with words that keeps the reader interested until the last page.” —Romantic TimesRead Less
- Contributor(s)Margaret Brownley
- About the Contributor(s) New York Times best-selling author Margaret Brownley has penned more than twenty-five historical and contemporary novels. Her books have won...New York Times best-selling author Margaret Brownley has penned more than twenty-five historical and contemporary novels. Her books have won numerous awards, including Reader’s Choice.Though successful, Margaret decided to leave behind the secular publishing world to follow God’s will for her: to write inspirational fiction. Since then she has published the Rocky Creek series and A Lady Like Sarah was a Romance Writers of America RITA finalist.Happily married to her real life hero, Margaret and her husband have three grown children and live in Southern California. show more
- Publish Date06/10/2014
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $2.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.