Comentario bíblico con aplicación NVI 2 Pedro y Judas: Del texto bíblico a una aplicación contemporánea
- Regular price
- Sale price
SPANISH EDITION: The apostles Peter and Jude would not have made good postmodernists. They insist that there is such a thing as absolute, non-negotiable truth, as well as error and deception. They speak of false doctrines and those who teach them as if they actually believe that eternity hangs in the balance and that God, far from shrugging his shoulders like a good relativist, takes the matters of truth and spiritual authority very seriously.
Today the fiery, unrepentant language of 2 Peter and Jude can open our eyes to stark spiritual realities. Like few other apostolic writings, these two letters shake us awake to the vital necessity of embracing the true gospel and transmitting it undistorted. The message is as countercultural as possible, and profoundly timely.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Douglas J. Moo
- About the Contributor(s) Douglas J. Moo es profesor de Nuevo Testamento en Wheaton Graduate School, Wheaton, Illinois. Anteriormente enseñó durante más de veinte...
Douglas J. Moo es profesor de Nuevo Testamento en Wheaton Graduate School, Wheaton, Illinois. Anteriormente enseñó durante más de veinte años en Trinity Evangelical Divinity School, Deerfield, Ilinois. Es autor de muchos libros, incluyendo un comentario a la Epístola a los Romanos.show more
- Publish Date02/02/2016
- Series Comentarios bíblicos con aplicación NVI
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)1.16 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)23.19 lb
- Dimensions 9.25(h) x 6.25(w) x 1.25(d) inches
- Price $10.49
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.