Cocoa's Cranky Christmas: Can You Cheer Him Up?
- Regular price
- Sale price
This silly interactive holiday story features a grumpy dog who is not ready for Christmas. Follow the directions to clap, sing, and find the doggy cookies to try to cheer up Cocoa in time for Christmas Eve in this funny board book.
Cocoa’s Cranky Christmas is perfect for
- active toddlers and preschoolers who will love participating in the story
- encouraging kids to embrace the Christmas season with joy and laughter
- fans of Press Here, There’s a Monster in Your Book, and There’s an Elf in Your Book
- a stocking stuffer, Advent gift, or Christmas morning surprise
- reading aloud, and laughing along, at story time and bedtime
With a glittered cover, zany minimalist art by Beth Hughes, and a good helping of silly antics, this delightful Christmas book for 2 to 6-year-olds will capture your littlest readers' imaginations and put them in the Christmas spirit.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Beth Hughes
- About the Contributor(s) Beth Hughes is an illustrator and concept artist who loves animals, nature, and bright colors. In her work, Beth enjoys experimenting...
Beth Hughes is an illustrator and concept artist who loves animals, nature, and bright colors. In her work, Beth enjoys experimenting with colors and shapes and most of all, telling great stories. She studied at Ringling College of Art and Design, as well as Sheridan College. In the past, Beth has done character design, visual development and illustration work, and is now working as a freelance illustrator.show more
- Publish Date10/20/2020
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Board Book
- Weight (lbs)1.42 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)34.18 lb
- Dimensions 8.3(h) x 8.3(w) x 0.64(d) inches
- Price $6.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.