Chase Discussion Card Set
- Regular price
- Sale price
What are you chasing?
Are you doing everything right but still feel empty? Are you so busy doing things for God and everyone else that you altogether miss him? Do you ever, in your busy life, stop and see him, really see him?
Jennie Allen felt paralyzed in her relationship with God. It occurred to her that maybe she was chasing the wrong things. Maybe God was after something else. When she stumbled across the phrase in 1 Samuel 13, "David was a man after God's own heart," she was intrigued. She knew David was both completely broken, and completely sold out for God.
David's life shatters our ideas of what God wants from us. God has carved out a space in each of us that only he can fill. So, whether you are running from God or working your tail off to please him, David’s journey will challenge your view of God. He is the only thing we can chase that won’t leave us feeling more empty.
The lessons in Chase are designed for women to dig deeply into Scripture for themselves and complete study projects on their own. Then, during the group meetings, they share their insights from their personal study, watch a teaching video, then move into the ASK portion of the meeting using the Chase Discussion Cards.
Instructions for use:
- Lay out the cards for the week, questions facing up.
- Allow each woman to choose her favorite card.
- Lay out the Scripture cards for that week. Refer to them as needed for help processing as you share.
- Take turns having each woman ask the question on her card.
- Allow time for anyone who wants to share or respond.
Set of 105 cards includes:
- 1 Instruction card
- 2 Scripture cards per session
- 11 Question cards per session
Designed for use with the following items, each sold separately:
- Chase Leader's Guide (9780529109941)
- Chase Study Guide (9781418549350)
- Chase Video Study DVD (9780529104342)
- Contributor(s)Jennie Allen
- About the Contributor(s) Jennie Allen is an author, speaker, and the founder and visionary of IF:Gathering. She is a passionate leader following God’s...
Jennie Allen is an author, speaker, and the founder and visionary of IF:Gathering. She is a passionate leader following God’s call on her life to catalyze a generation to live what they believe. Jennie is the author of Made for This, Anything, Nothing to Prove, and her most recent New York Times bestselling book, Get Out of Your Head. Her Bible studies include Stuck, Chase, Restless, Proven, and Get Out of Your Head. Jennie has a master’s in biblical studies from Dallas Theological Seminary and lives in Dallas, Texas, with her husband, Zac, and their four children.
- Publish Date11/06/2012
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Flashcards
- Weight (lbs)0.38 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)34.13 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $9.09
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.