But I Didn't Want a Divorce: Putting Your Life Back Together
- Regular price
- Sale price
I didn't want a divorce -- but the marriage had already died. I didn't want a divorce -- but my spouse left me and got one anyway. I didn't want a divorce -- but even though my religious convictions opposed it, I had to do it for my mental health and physical well-being. No matter how opposed to divorce you and your church may be, and no matter how much you may want to stay married, you may become a divorce statistic this year. Divorce affects one out of every four marriages today. Andre Bustanoby writes this book to people caught in a trap and seeking to put heir lives back together. In the author's words, "You must be willing to be a healed single person rather than an ever-grieving divorcee." This book answers the practical and biblical questions raised by the specter of divorce and redemptively seeks to bring healing for the emotional pain of divorce. Andre Bustanoby offers wise, experienced counsel for dealing with separation, divorce laws, the children of divorce, loneliness, guilt, sexuality, and remarriage. He provides a careful examination of the biblical principles governing divorce and second marriage. If you are facing a divorce or have already experienced it -- even though you didn't want it -- you cannot afford not to read this book. There is healing and acceptance for you in putting your life back together again.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Andre Bustanoby
- About the Contributor(s) Andre Bustanoby is a graduate of Dallas Theological Seminary (ThM) and The California Family Study Center (MA in Marriage and...
Andre Bustanoby is a graduate of Dallas Theological Seminary (ThM) and The California Family Study Center (MA in Marriage and Family Therapy). Retired from private practice, he is now a consultant in interpersonal relations to church and business.show more
- Publish Date11/06/1978
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.4 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)23.94 lb
- Dimensions 8.0(h) x 5.31(w) x 0.5(d) inches
- Font Size Not Applicablept
- Price $6.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.